Welcome to the Avon Trail Tales Newsletter, Issue 2 of 2021. Spring came early and stays long now. Waiting is our most common past-time. We are waiting for an end to the troubling pandemic conditions that hold us back from group activities. Please hike following health guidelines and Avon Trail COVID-19 protocols. We look for calmness and beauty in the flora and fauna that grace the woodlots of our trails. Do you have an Avon Trail section you call your favourite? Let me know what makes it special? I would love to highlight it for other readers too. Contact me at email@example.com Go to the new-look Avon Trail.ca for the latest news on hiking. Stay safe.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- ONDAGO is updated!
- Adding More Off-Road Trails
- Walkers Wanted on the Loop 40.4
- Passing by a Lighthouse – Trailhead 4.9
- Along the Boardwalk – Trailhead 56.2
- A Whistle Stop Along the Trail – km 3.3