Don’t miss Avon Trail newsletters and alerts by whitelisting the address to make sure they are not accidentally blocked.
Here we provide step-by-step instructions on how to do it in Gmail by creating a filter. If you are using another email client there will be similar settings to whitelist.
- Login to Gmail, click on the gear icon in the top right and select “Settings” and then “See all Settings”
- Select “Filters and blocked addresses”
- Scroll past all your existing filters and select “Create a new filter”
- Add the email address that you want to whitelist to the “From” field. Add email@example.com
- Check the “Never send to spam” box and click “Create Filter”. The email address will now be whitelisted!
Whitelisting A Whole Domain
In ‘Step 4’ we whitelisted a single email address. It’s also possible to whitelist all emails from a domain. Adding @avontrail.ca to the “From” field to whitelist every email address belonging to avontral.ca.