Nicola Ross, the Loops & Latte series hiking guides author, has a fundraising offer for the Avon Trail that you should consider.
Her latest hiking guide is titled “Collingwood, the Blue Mountains and Beaver Valley Hikes: Loops & Lattes.”
Like the other five hiking books in this series, this book describes 35 hiking routes ranging from short to long. Some are hilly, and others are flat. Many are part of the Bruce Trail. Are you adventurous? Have you hiked to Metcalfe’s Rock and gazed west at the vista looking over Kolapore Creek Valley? Have you stood atop Freedom Rock on the Nottawaska Bluffs near Creemore? There are caves as well as waterfalls, such as Hogg’s Falls, to be discovered along sections of the Niagara Escarpment in the Beaver Valley, as pictured in this guide.
Nicola will donate $5 to the Avon Trail for every copy purchased online of this hiking guide or any of the other five in the series.
To take advantage of this offer to support the Avon Trail:
- Click on Loops & Lattes Hiking Guides.
- Choose the guide(s) you would like to purchase.
- Proceed to the checkout and fill in the Billing Information.
- When you arrive at Shipping Information, there is an Order Notes (optional) box.
- Write “Avon Trail” in this box.
- Complete your transaction.
This donation offer applies only to online purchases of these hiking guides.
Nicola will ship your book(s) to you and let you know that she received your request to donate to Avon Trail.