Buy a Guide and Support The Avon Trail
Funds raised through the sale of the guidebook are used by The Avon Trail to buy lumber for the construction and repair of footbridges, boardwalks, and stiles. All trail maintenance is done by volunteer members.
- The guide consists of nine 8.5″ x 14″ folded sheets printed both sides (18 pages).
- Pages 1, 2 and 3 contain introductory information for walkers and hikers.
- Page 4 outlines several “Short Hikes” in the Oxford-Perth-Waterloo areas.
- Pages 5 and 6 contain a coloured map of the Stratford Side Trail with a description on the back.
- Pages 7-18 consist of six, coloured maps of the 113-km Avon Trail from St. Marys to Conestogo with descriptions on the back of each map.
- Coloured Maps + Parking Locations New – All the topographic-style maps show the trail, most road names and other features as well as trail distances in kilometres. New The parking locations are on each map.
- Wallet – The folded sheets come packaged inside a clear, colourless plastic wallet.
The Guide Book is available at several retail outlets in London, St. Marys, Stratford, Waterloo and Kitchener. For a list of these locations, please follow this link