The Avon Trail is maintained by volunteers. Our Insurance requires that all volunteers be members. Opportunities abound and the rewards are great!
Some of the opportunities include:
- Trail Monitor Role description
- Maintenance Crew: help build bridges, stiles etc.
- Grass cutters: along certain parts of the trail
- Hike Leader: take the Hike Leader’s Course
- Administration: the business of running the club
- Newsletter contributor: three times a year
- Social media expertise: postings
Contact us for more information.