Fourth Annual Wildwood Challenge Fundraiser Hike (Rain or Shine)
October 26 @ 8:20 am - 3:00 pm
Contact: Event Organizers – Bruce and Tracy
Further information/questions: email@example.com
Where: Meet at Wildwood kiosk at main entrance 3995 Line 9,
RR#2 St. Marys, ON (intersection of HWY 7 & Perth County Rd. 9- 43.269440,-81.06793)
Time: 8:20 AM
Distance: 22 km
This event is open to all hikers and will allow participants to walk at their own pace.
Hike Route Overview: The route follows the Wildwood Lake circuit, a 22 km woodland trail of great natural appeal. The trail is well maintained and well marked but can be moderately challenging in places.
Cost: Hike Entry fee: $30.00. Funds go towards construction of footpaths and bridges on the Avon Trail. Once
registered, you will receive an email confirming your participation.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. SPACE IS LIMITED.
REGISTRATION DUE DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2019
- Register by completing this form.
- Submit your registration form by mail or email:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay online at www.avontrail.ca/shop OR
- Mail with your cheque to:
- AVON TRAIL, BOX 21148, STRATFORD, ONTARIO, N5A 7V4
- Make you cheque to: Avon Trail and include memo: Wildwood Challenge
This Challenge Features:
- Each participant will receive a map and emergency whistle on October 26th.
- Two refreshment stands with shelter will be set up on route.
- Upon completion, each participant will receive a badge.
- Recommendations: Bring water and lunch. Wear appropriate footwear for trail hiking. Dress in layers appropriate for weather. medium pace, this should take 6 hours, not counting rest stops.
End of Day: Celebratory drinks and snacks at Bruce’s house in Stratford at 7 PM.